I am a storyteller, data analyst, and subject matter expert available for speaking, advising, and consulting.
- 2021-22 Consulted for UEG in support of Absolut’s Out & Open campaign to support LGBTQ+ bars and restaurants
- Frequent speaker at public events, including at public libraries and civic forums, at colleges and universities, and at national conferences
- 2021-24 Advised City Council and planning officials as a Public Utilities Commissioner and Zoning Board of Appeals Member for the City of Oberlin
- Worked with artists and visionaries on work ranging from murals to installations regarding metaphors and LGBTQ+ placemaking
- 2018-19 Evaluated proposals on spatial sciences for the National Science Foundation
- 2017-19 Assessed applications for international study and service as a Fulbright Program National Screening Committee Member
For inquiries, contact: greggor.mattson [at] gmail.com